Hey there lovely!
Thanks for visiting my blog I know I haven't posted in a while and I apologize for that but there are more posts coming your way!
Today I'm showing you one of my fave looks!
This is a fun eye look to do and it's actually very simple!
It's a great look for the summer because it's soft and very wearable but it's still bright and colorful.
Pink and Gold is one of my fave color combinations.
You can pair this look with a cute summery outfit. I decided to wear a floral onsie with a jean vest.
To learn how to achieve this look continue reading and I'll break down the steps.
The eyeshadows I used were from the Urban Decay Vice Palette which is unfortunately discontinued but you can recreate this with any Hot pink, Coppery Gold, and Yellowy Gold shadows that you have.
Here are the steps:
- Prime your eyes with an eyeshadow primer, I used Urban Decay's Primer Potion.
- Now use a white base on your eyelids to ensure that the colors are vibrant. I used NYX jumbo eye pencil in Milk.
- Then blend a Matte Creme Color under your brows and in the crease a little bit to help with blending the other colors.
- Next pat on a light Yellowy Gold shade on the inner corner and inner eyelid of the eyes.
- Right next to that color pat on a Coppery Gold shade on the eyelids more toward the middle.
- The last color you're going to use is a Hot Pink in the outer V of the eyes and connect it to the Coppery Gold in the middle. The colors should all blend together nicely.
- Now you can line your eyes whichever way works best for you. I chose to use the Bobbi Brown Gel Liner in Black and I winged out my eyes in the Arabic Style.
- Last but not least curl your lashes if needed and use tons of mascara on you top and bottom lashes to really open up the eyes. You can also apply a flirty pair of Fake lashes if you want but I chose not to.
This look is best paired with a really dewy skin finish so don't wear anything too heavy or too Matte. Stick to enhancing your natural skin especially for the summer. You can choose to do a nude lip but I love my pinks so I chose to go for Buxom's Lipstick in Mistress from the Serial Killer Holiday set so I'm not sure if that color is available. But play around and have fun with it! Make this look your own!