Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Wearable Wednesday: Job Interview Make-Up

Happy Wednesday my lovely readers, today I wanted to bring you along while I was getting ready for an interview. Watch me apply my make-up and change into my interview clothes. I made this video to give you an idea of what to wear when you have an important, professional setting to go to. Hope you enjoy!!!!!



Hope you liked watching that! It is my first "Get Ready with Me" video and I'm hoping to make more soon.
For a better look at how the make up turned out check out these pics:



List of Products used:
Urban Decay Anti-Aging Eye shadow Primer Potion 
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
Smashbox Full Exposure Palette
Givenchy Noir Couture Mascara
Korres Greek Yoghurt Primer
Becca Shimmering Skin Perfecter in Opal
YSL Touche Eclat Foundation in shade BG30
Benefit Stay Don't Stray Eye Shadow Primer
Make Up Forever Full Cover Concealer shadow no.6
Bobbi Brown University Palette
Mac Mineralized Skin Finish Natural
Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette
Too Faced "A Few of my Favorite Things" Palette 
Too Faced Chocolate Soliel Bronzer 
Tarte Dazzled Amazonian Clay Blush Palette
Hourglass Eyebrow Pencil in Ebony
Benefit Gimme Brow in Darkest shade
NYX Lip Liner in Rose 840
Buxom Lipstick in Mistress
Guerlain KissKiss Pearl Gloss in no.867

No comments:

Post a Comment