This look has always been something I try to recreate but there are so many ways you can go about doing this make-up.
The easiest way to do this look is to create a pin-up styled eye and red lip but then elevate the liner and sharpen the inner corner.
Here is my recreation of the look:
I decided to add a pop of color by applying a shimmery gold on the lower lash-line and a Teal-ish Pencil in my water-line.
Products I used:
- Urban Decay Glinda Palette
- Kat Von D Tattoo Liner
- Urban Decay 24/7 glide on pencil in Deep end
- Givenchy Noir Couture Mascara
- Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick in 10 Beso
- NYX Lip Liner in 803 Burgundy
- Mac Mineralized Skin finish in Soft and Gentle
- NYC Sunny Bronzer
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Natural Beauty
- Hourglass Brow Sculpting Pencil in Dark Brunette