Sunday, December 15, 2013

Welcome to my new and long overdue Blog!!!!

This blog will be all about me and my passion for Makeup. I don't want to be just another Make Up Artist, I want to create magic and happiness for me and my clients. I take great inspiration from the lovely Walter Elias Disney himself. He has made a huge impact in my life and taught me to never stop dreaming! My goal in life is to make magical moments by touching the lives of the people around me. We all deserve to be treated like royalty because we were all born the princesses and princes of our loved ones. We have the ability to create our very own kingdom for ourselves where there is positivity, love, and passion! I want everyone to realize that make up is not a way to cover up our flaws, make up is a way to enhance our freedom to feel confident being whoever we dream that we are! 

No comments:

Post a Comment