Sunday, December 15, 2013

Make-Over Monday: Princess Elsa Make Up Tutorial
Every Monday I'm going to post a Make up look! This Monday inspired by the New Disney Film Frozen (in theater's now) I uploaded a Make up tutorial on the look!!!
Please watch it if you haven't already and if you like it pretty please subscribe to me! Here are the reference photos I used to re-create her look and a list of all the products that I used.
 I always do my foundation after my eye make up so keep that in mind as you are watching.
Enjoy and have a magical Monday!!!!!

Watch the Tutorial on my youtube channel HERE!!!
  • Urban Decay Primer Potion
  • NYX Jumbo Eye pencil in "Milk"
  • BH cosmetics 88 eyeshadow palette lavender, Hot Pink, Deeper purple
  • Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette for the matte cream shade in "Foxy"
  • Smashbox gel eyeliner in Dark Brown (on lash line and for freckles)
  • Marc Jacobs lash lifter mascara for top lashes
  • Red Cherry D/005 false eye lashes
  • Tarte lights camera flashes mascara for lower lashes
  • Korres Greek Yoghurt nourishing primer
  • Cover Fx total cover cream foundation ( shade N30)
  • Tarte creasless concealer for under eyes
  • Make up forever HD powder
  • Tarte amazonian clay blush in adventurous 
  • Urban Decay's eyeshadow in "naked" to contour my nose
  • Laura Mercier's matte radiance baked powder in shade 01
  • Make up forever Rouge Artist intense #15
  • NYX matte lip cream in Monte Carlo
  • Bare Minerals lip cream in Fearless
  • Urban Decay All Nighter setting spray


 I also wanna give a shout out to my boyfriend John for editing my video! I couldn't have done it without him! He's has a great YOUTUBE CHANNEL too so if you like voice impressions and comedy please subscribe to him!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment