Make-Over Monday: Princess Elsa Make Up TutorialEvery Monday I'm going to post a Make up look! This Monday inspired by the New Disney Film Frozen (in theater's now) I uploaded a Make up tutorial on the look!!!
Please watch it if you haven't already and if you like it pretty please subscribe to me! Here are the reference photos I used to re-create her look and a list of all the products that I used.
I always do my foundation after my eye make up so keep that in mind as you are watching.
Enjoy and have a magical Monday!!!!!
Watch the Tutorial on my youtube channel HERE!!!
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- NYX Jumbo Eye pencil in "Milk"
- BH cosmetics 88 eyeshadow palette lavender, Hot Pink, Deeper purple
- Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette for the matte cream shade in "Foxy"
- Smashbox gel eyeliner in Dark Brown (on lash line and for freckles)
- Marc Jacobs lash lifter mascara for top lashes
- Red Cherry D/005 false eye lashes
- Tarte lights camera flashes mascara for lower lashes
- Korres Greek Yoghurt nourishing primer
- Cover Fx total cover cream foundation ( shade N30)
- Tarte creasless concealer for under eyes
- Make up forever HD powder
- Tarte amazonian clay blush in adventurous
- Urban Decay's eyeshadow in "naked" to contour my nose
- Laura Mercier's matte radiance baked powder in shade 01
- Make up forever Rouge Artist intense #15
- NYX matte lip cream in Monte Carlo
- Bare Minerals lip cream in Fearless
- Urban Decay All Nighter setting spray
I also wanna give a shout out to my boyfriend John for editing my video! I couldn't have done it without him! He's has a great YOUTUBE CHANNEL too so if you like voice impressions and comedy please subscribe to him!!!